Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Joe Scarborough sings a song and it's hilarious




Back atcha Joe and MSM.... Every deal you make Every law you break Every dime you take Every crisis you fake I'll be watching you Every single day Every lying word you say Every game you play Every terrorist you pay I'll be watching you Oh can't you see The U.S. belongs to me My poor heart aches With all the news you fake Every deal you make Every law you break Every dime you take Every crisis you fake I'll be watching you Since you're a traitor and rigged the electoral race. I cannot stand to see your damn smug face I look around but it's you I can replace I feel so mad and I long for your disgrace I keep crying.. jail them, jail them,, please !!! Oh can't you see This land belongs to me My poor heart aches With all the news you fake Every deal you make Every law you break Every dime you take Every crisis you fake I'll be watching you Every…