Saturday, July 29, 2023

Tupac Shakur introduces KISS at the Grammys 1996 Reunion Era---'An amazing life': Gene Simmons sits down with Piers Morgan





















Editor's Note: Got dragged to a KISS/Poison show years ago with low expectations, I was more than pleasantly surprised, KISS did indeed rock my socks off with an amazing theatrical/music performance. For years after I wondered how Gene Simmons disappeared in a puff of smoke only to almost instantly appear in the rafters playing his guitar with his tongue out. I suppose I was entertaining the idea that perhaps he was a wizard?! lol I'm assuming that it was a body double mixed with a magic trick, but whatever it was it was good shit and more impressive than most Criss Angel material. 


Gavin: Criss Angel Mindfreak was Insane



Tupac Is Alive The Documentary - Best of the Best Evidence

Tupac Shakur introduces KISS at the Grammys 1996 Reunion Era---'An amazing life': Gene Simmons sits down with Piers Morgan