Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Joe Rogan PREDICTS Michelle Obama Would Defeat Donald Trump In Potential 2024 Presidential Matchup - THE PEOPLE DISAGREE, JOE!

 

F D How about we vote for an administration that would look after American citizens, not everyone else

DevilzAdvocate 
Americans need to realize there are more than 2 parties. We need some strong independent candidates that are actually allowed to debate on t.v to get thier views out to the American people. The media is a problem. The 2 party debates are a problem. It's time for some younger candidates to have a shot. Republicans and democrats got us into this mess.... time for a change.

damovandG
Personally I am so sick of all these politicians that we are discussing. Why not look for more middle of the way capable people instead looking at the same set of bullying or incompetent politicians.

AQuietNight 
I guess Rogan was speaking from a politics as show business perspective. For myself, Michelle Obama always reminded me of a undertaker.

Ryan 
Ah, yes, because she was married to a President, therefore she is qualified to be President. Yeah, that makes sense.

Bill Paci
If Mrs. Obama runs, it will be my fourth election where I vote third party.

Marge Roehrbach 
Considering her husband was the worst wolf in sheep's clothing in my lifetime, I wouldn't vote for her. Well, I'm an ex-democratic voter turned never-blue.

shanta balu
Joe Rogan has FORFEITED the RESPECT I had for him, with this unintelligent statement. Why Michelle ? We're in Obama 3rd term. Joe wants an Obama Dynasty ? Michelle will be another KH, Minus the CACKLES !!

Jason 
“Best President of our life time”? Not sure what Rogen is smoking 🙄

Stacia Tolman 
The one thing Michelle tried to do as first Lady, which was to address childhood obesity, failed. At the first sign of corporate pushback, she folded. In a campaign this would come out. She is personally popular but politically static.