Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Hardcore/Punk Band ILLITHED


ILLITHED was formed in 1994 in the bedroom of a trailer where the bands first [anti-racist] anthem "My Gramma Joined the KKK" was written. 


The original lineup included Marcus (Microphones), Jay (Guitars), Joe (Guitars), Mike (Drums) and Kevin (Bass). ILLITHED played their very first show with this lineup - opening for Bouncing Souls back in 1995 at the Emerson Theatre. Around 1996 Marcus, Jay and Joe separated from Mike and Kevin but kept ILLITHED alive. It was around this time that Alex became the new drummer, and Joe moved to bass to fill the vacancy. Soon after "Gun for an Idiot" was released on cassette tape, a collection of the band's first recording. It was recorded at Rubber Room studios, above some guy's garage in the suburbs of Indianapolis, IN. Time went by and the band released their sophomore effort "Pogram" around 1997. This was recorded by Dirty Doug at DIY studios, where they kept an inordinately large snake in a terrarium. After this recording the band decided to add a second pair of lungs to add more power to the band. His name was John Talboo., whose distinct style and ideology was a welcomed addition to the group. Keeping with tradition, a year later the Self Titled album was released, but this time on 7" vinyl. Again, this was recorded at Rubber Room studios, only now it wasn't above some guys garage. After recording the Self Titled album ILLITHED added a second guitarist, Little Robby H. His infectious metal influence has played a significant role in the shaping of the architecture of the band's sound as it stands today. You can also find ILLITED on the following compilations: Songs of the Dead II - Idle hands "Big Top Evil" Happy Couples Never Last Relics of an Ordinary Life "Around Tuit." Around 1999 the ILLITED split their separate ways. After a 5 year hiatus a reunion show took place in 2004 with Marcus, Jay, Rob Alex and Joe to a maximum capacity crowd. Since the show the reunion has stuck, and currently new songs are being written to scare your neighbors and give you nightmares. June 2006
http://illithed.stereokiller.com/

https://www.facebook.com/Illithed/

https://illithed1.bandcamp.com/




CLICK PICS TO ENLARGE







Illithed is an Indianapolis hardcore band. This is their second album from 1998; they don't really sound like this anymore. I dug up this tape a few years back and pulled mp3s off it with Audacity, and now I'm uploading it all to YouTube.



lyrics: people looking down on me like I don't exist they're just rich 'cause daddy beats them with his fists never worked a day in your life and you probably never will you're the kind of people that I'm probably gonna kill lifestyles of the rich and snobby you buy your clothes from the gap so I guess that makes you cool you listen to dave matthews band and grateful dead rule got yourself a college fund, mommy's little investment when they're frail and old you'll lock 'em in the basement you're just a toy mommy's little girl daddy's little boy you're a toy you're not a part of me get a fucking lobotomy you're just a fucking toy you're not a part of me get a fucking lobotomy what the fuck are you good for?



lyrics: it wasn't supposed to be this way I was supposed to be alive no I'm not gonna feel this way I'm gonna throw away all those LIES ah, I feel the flame a pest, no, it burns, and it tears at my veins no rescue, you feel your life's in vain a pest, no, but no, it's not a game, you motherfuck everywhere you tried to run it was nothing but a bunch of tries got drafted and got a gun got filled with a bunch of LIES ah, I feel the flame a pest, no, it burns, and it tears at my veins no rescue, you feel your life's in vain a pest no but no, it's not a game, you motherfuck now you're killing every day you can't even realize as you're rising and rising up the ranks they cut you down to SIZE ah, I feel the flame a pest, no, it burns, and it tears at my veins no rescue, you feel your life's in vain a pest, no, but no, it's not a game, you motherfuck you motherfuck! ah, I feel the flame a pest, no, it burns, and it tears at my veins no rescue, you feel your life's in vain a pest, no, but no, it's not a game, you motherfuck


Illithed is an Indianapolis hardcore band. This is their second album from 1998; they don't really sound like this anymore. I dug up this tape a few years back and pulled mp3s off it with Audacity, and now I'm uploading it all to YouTube. lyrics: stuck in a cage abused and they're plagued pontificating rage just to get paid how can you buy from a company like gillette when they test all their products on some fucking pets? shaving cream in their eyes sentenced to die what is learned from your lies? this is a test of what you've learned test ourselves for knowledge earned just you wait just you wait just you wait just you wait until you leave your labs examination annihilation just you wait examination just you wait just you wait just you wait until you leave your labs


lyrics: institutionalization couldn't help a bit except boost morale for an idiot we're this we and we can't change this idea should be so out of range behavioral drugs for social rejects druggies, punks, and social rejects if I'm crazy, you're to blame! I'm committed, but not insane institutionalization, locked without a key ain't no motherfucker gonna put a jacket on me and I know why you care you wanna hide from what you're scared of!


lyrics: your government is bleeding us lying and billing us placing their walls for us implanting their walls for us taxing every dollar of mine say fuck you till the end of time courts and jails are a fucking joke federal dictatorship's a fucking hoax bleed us now like slaughtered cows they're bleeding us now and fuck you! ah they're bleeding us not helping but hurting us enslavement for life for us when will we say "enough"? bleeding us trapping us torture us capture us


lyrics: freedom of speech bill of rights as soon as you speak out you're out of sight as long as the world turns I won't run out of words! you won't listen to our "crap" and hope we'll go away we're not gonna take your shit listen to what we say why would we act so harshly if we were wrong? we want everyone to live honestly and get along not politics, but people not ideals, but the truth no philosophy-led fantasies aimed against you


lyrics: working 14 hours a day for only 7 cents they know it's a ripoff but they gotta pay the rent and after that's done, there's nothing to be spent on food, clothes, or anything, just living shift to shift what they call business, I call it a sin south asian sweatshops work more as your pay drops south asian sweatshops when will the inhumanity stop? you live and die to abuse the young they think "it's just a life" they say "it's a bunch of lies" they think "it's just a life" they say- it's not what they think! live life a slave barely get paid living afraid until there's a raid


lyrics: this system that corrupts us, it's been here all the time you wonder why I don't give a fuck, can't read between the lines we shouldn't feel helpless, should have control over our lives my generation isn't lazy, we're just happy to survive while you say all of us are just sitting on our ass pain and mass depression spread like a rash post mortem food shortage bomb storage i need a new order the few of us that understand could teach the rest a lot we're not cowards that stray from the new order plot but most of them are brainwashed by the media I'll tell you once that I'm fucking sick of ya post-mortem food shortage bomb storage I need a new order die change


I don't know what your problem is, just leave me the fuck alone how can I trust the government when I'm treated like a drone? everywhere there are agents and everywhere there are feds people say I'm paranoid but it's not all in my head agent 69 hard to find I'm drawing the line step aside they make you hard to find agent 69 there's only one solution but that means I gotta run can't trust those agents 'cause they're holding fucking guns I don't know where I can go, can't find a place to hide if I didn't have so many problems maybe I could decide watching me watching you watching me watching you I'm drawing the line step aside agent 69


lyrics: it's bound to happen another time hatebreed a breed of killers you make your money off others' death assassin a dirty killer you'll take a life you'll take another it's bound to happen another time you cannot express yourself with actions or with words the only way to prove your point is death I can't express my hate and feelings of distrust just because you can't express
............................ Illithed is an Indianapolis hardcore band. This is their really oldest stuff from 1997; they don't really sound like this anymore. I dug up this tape a few years back and pulled mp3s off it with Audacity, and now I'm uploading it all to YouTube.


lyrics: got straight a's and your parents are gay so I had asked you to drink away couldn't handle it go away every fucking day, every fucking day fucking people get out I'd like to see you in some pain hope to see you die my friend and if you do, that's no sin why drink away when you can steal? you can rob, you can kill try to live, try to die you're committing suicide the death that's lost is no great cost I think I'm gonna laugh it off even if you try to run I'll kill you now just for fun got straight a's and your parents are gay so I had asked you to drink away couldn't handle it go away every fucking day, every fucking day fucking people get out I'd like to see you in some pain hope to see you die my friend and if you do, that's no sin


lyrics: forget your heroes 'cause they're dyin', they're dyin' their faces saying they know everything my friend, they're fucking lyin', they lyin' they take your mind, your soul, your face, and fucking everything these lost heroes I've seen them pass I'm glad they're gone and didn't last get off my track no I'm coming back page by page, memories come back this shit will never change, don't have a heart attack don't wanna know, don't wanna see everything that's been happening don't wanna know, don't wanna see everything that's been happening


lyrics: hey hey hey! you justify and you justify why do you feed me all these lies? got a badge and think you're bad wanna be everyone's dad ain't that sad? and I won't have you taking from me everything there is to be I see you walking down the street another cop I gotta meet got your beat got your boot takin' away everyone's loot give you the boot don't give a hoot for hypocrisy, theocracy and I can see hypocrisy, theocracy waking up is just a dream and a bunch of scary things and I can see through hypocrisy you're getting tired of this swill don't give you the right to kill maybe you're winning at the time but I'll beat you down the line the future's mine! we can see hypocrisy, theocracy waking up is just a dream and a bunch of scary things and I can see through hypocrisy


lyrics: it's bitch-out time and time is falling but shorter my friend I don't know how many times I've wanted to jump on your fucking head it's bitch-out time and time is falling but shorter my friend it's bitch-out time it's bitch-out time tell me what you think, I'll tell you what I know you're a fucking asshole just ruined my show walking around and wasting my time I'll tell you what I think, you want your face on a dime YEAH! RIGHT! it's bitch-out time and time is falling but shorter my friend I don't know how many times I've wanted to jump on your fucking head it's bitch-out time and time is falling but shorter my friend it's bitch-out time it's bitch-out time walking the streets like you own everyone 'cause you've got a badge and fucking gun don't give you the right to do what you please I'm not gonna be part of your American dream YEAH! RIGHT! SWEET! DREAMS! you fucking suck, you're a fucking twat all your damn lies got your tongue in a know it's not how it looks, it's not how it seems I'm not gonna be part of your American dream YEAH! RIGHT! SWEET DREAMS!



lyrics: all those pricks in cali with their snotty attitudes deserve a kick in the face for being extra-rude I tend to not give a fuck what other people think but all they see is dollar signs all they see are dollar signs I can't fucking stand it! I can't fucking stand it! all those pricks in cali with their permanent ego trips think I owe them something time to get a grip! one day california will sink into the sea and obliterate the whole goddamn coast I can't fucking stand it! I can't fucking stand it! Nuke it now, goddammit! I can't fucking stand it! fuck california! fuck california! fuck california! fuck california! fuck california! fuck california right now!


lyrics: it wasn't supposed to be this way I was supposed to be alive no I'm not gonna feel this way I'm gonna throw away all those LIES ah, I feel the flame a pest, no, it burns, and it tears at my veins no rescue, you feel your life's in vain a pest, no, but no, it's not a game, you motherfuck everywhere you tried to run it was nothing but a bunch of tries got drafted and got a gun got filled with a bunch of LIES ah, I feel the flame a pest, no, it burns, and it tears at my veins no rescue, you feel your life's in vain a pest no but no, it's not a game, you motherfuck now you're killing every day you can't even realize as you're rising and rising up the ranks they cut you down to SIZE ah, I feel the flame a pest, no, it burns, and it tears at my veins no rescue, you feel your life's in vain a pest, no, but no, it's not a game, you motherfuck you motherfuck! ah, I feel the flame a pest, no, it burns, and it tears at my veins no rescue, you feel your life's in vain a pest, no, but no, it's not a game, you motherfuck


lyrics: with handcuffs and billy clubs, you take away my rights can't settle anything with an honest fight you have no sorrow for my little plight I think you're wrong, but you think you're right you're no help can't you see? you're just lynchmen of society you're no help you're after me you're the key to my insanity beat me and whip me, as cruel as you are throw me in jail for a stolen credit card why don't you kill me? I don't care hey don't kill me, it's not fair, no you're no help can't you see? you're just lynchmen of society you're no help you're after me you're the key to my insanity I'm not gonna sit back, take anymore I'm not your client, I'm not your whore hate you so much, rob a liquor store what can I say, I don't want to live anymore, no you're no help can't you see you're just lynchmen of society you're no help you're after me you're the key to my insanity


YouTube authoritarian assholes censor an anti-racist song. Imagine my shock!

YOUTUBE CENSORS ANTI-RACIST SONG FOR "HATE SPEECH VIOLATION" --- ILLITHED: MY GRANDMA JOINED THE KKK


lyrics: my gramma joined the kkk with the only hope of killing all the blacks and gays, I think that she's a dope she puts on a robe then she prays to god then when she wakes up all the immigrants are gone I dunno what to say, my gramma joined the kkk she really hates the blacks and gays, my gramma joined the kkk I was with my gramma one day all alone we rode in the backseat and we called them on the phone she told me some stories I thought really hard then she forced me to burn a cross in someone else's yard I dunno what to say, my gramma joined the kkk she really hates the blacks and gays, my gramma joined the kkk what do you want from us, you christian fucks?


Jimsonisolation Avatar for Jimsonisolation20 Mar 2012, 3:19pm Oh i still listen, I waited ages for Disassembled to come out. 

Salyutin Avatar for Salyutin15 Nov 2011, 2:09pm still so underrated... seems like even those few who knew about this band do not listen to them anymore

Max_T_MODELS Avatar for Max_T_MODELS18 Oct 2010, 1:36am It surprises me a lot that more people don't listen to these dudes. "Disassembled" is a really refreshing album in considering this style of sound is not all that prevalent anymore in today's underground scene. 

xxfalsehalos Avatar for xxfalsehalos28 Feb 2010, 5:08am always great to hear something new :) 

exTerminatr Avatar for exTerminatr21 Aug 2009, 5:25pm technical? grindcore? wtf is with the only good band on debello and such faggotry in similar artists 

Oli___ Avatar for Oli___11 Jul 2009, 10:08am Yeah! cool!

SergeyACE Avatar for SergeyACE12 Dec 2008, 1:39pm Nce+)