Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Herbs for Blood Pressure


5.0 out of 5 starsDramatic Results! From 140/90 to 124/83
By Amazon Customer on September 8, 2015
Size: 1 Bottle (90 Capsules) Verified Purchase

My blood pressure was always high and at one time it was 140/90. My family has a history of high BP so I needed something that works. I tried using prescription meds, but they never worked for me. When I would go to the doctor's office I would make them take my BP twice since the first reading was always higher than the second reading. Either way, both readings were high, but I just wanted to get the lowest number possible.

I ran across this item one day and I decided to give it a shot. I purchased it in June since I had my physical coming up in Sept. I used it as directed and I had amazing results. My BP is now 124/83 and they only had to take my BP once. I will continue to use this product since it is the only thing that did the job for me.

Related:

Herbal Cardiovascular Care - Herbs for Heart Health