Wednesday, April 25, 2018

SJW OUTRAGE: ‘The Simpsons’ Apologize for ‘Racist’ Apu… | Louder With Crowder - Debate: Should The Simpsons Character Apu Be Banned?


Joshua Howard 1 hour ago
growing up as an indian, i got called terrorist, people asked me where the nearest dunkin donuts is, and 20 years later im the most right leaning conservative in my social group.

Aaron George 49 minutes ago

I am a 16 year old Indian and I live in one of the whitest areas of suburb minnesota. Literally 80% white. Easily one of the farthest right kids here also. I give 0 fucks when people make jokes about Indians or Asians or whatever. If it’s funny it’s funny. People need to lighten the fuck up. There is a difference between racism and making a Asian dick size joke. D

SJW OUTRAGE: ‘The Simpsons’ Apologize for ‘Racist’ Apu… | Louder With Crowder - Debate: Should The Simpsons Character Apu Be Banned?