Sunday, July 10, 2016

The Mandela Effect - Is It Real?

Some of this material is too dogmatic in its religious views for my tastes and I think the sections on Alex Jones miss the mark, but there is some really interesting stuff here.


Jared Holm
I've done extensive research on the Mandela Effect. Initially subconsciously I was trying to disprove this so I could move on to other mysteries. I am highly skeptical, logical , scientifically scrutinizing and as meticulous as they come. My initial conclusions before understanding the full scope of the Mandela Effect was I was probably misquoting or mis-remembering things. In the vast extent of my research I have become absolutely convinced 100% the Mandela Effect is real. I have found 10-20 pieces of absolute PROOF that would HOLD UP UNDER ANY SCIENTIFIC SCRUTINY or in any court of law. If you don't believe the Mandela Effect is real you either haven't researched it enough or are a complete idiot simple as that. There is evidence out there that is completely undeniable even to the most bullheaded head up his own ass denier. Deniers opinions no longer matter to me in this matter as I know it is real because of the vast # of audio, video, personal investigation and personal experience evidence have completely obliterated any doubts in my mind. Here's just a few I am sure about; Kit-Kat, Jiffy, JC Penny, Chic-fil-A , Luke I am your Father, Mirror mirror, Berenstein, Mr. Rogers song, the geography of the earth specifically for me South America, Mongolia and Australia, the Volkswagen logo didn't have the space in the middle, Home Depot, Hitler, Interview With A Vampire, "We're gonna need a bigger boat" from Jaws, Forrest Gump's "Life is like a box of chocolates". The list goes on and on I could literally provide probably 50 or more that I could personally testify to having been altered or left behind in an alternate dimension. The deeper you go down this rabbit hole the more convinced you will become. You are not alone. You are not crazy. Keep searching for the truth. Happy 4th of July.